Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I don't understand it, but it speaks to us

Monday, March 29, 2010
I can't count how many times my brother has called me into the family room to watch some moment of "The Family Guy" which we both laughed at, and then commented on how the show really was written for white, American males.  It says things that you'd never hear anywhere else (sometimes for good reason), and even jokes about it, "NBC... We'll see you in court!"

I've been looking for demographics of the regular Family Guy viewers, and while I haven't found anything concrete, on all accounts it looks like we're right.  If you know where any can be found, please leave it as a comment in this post.

[I put this [un]motivational poster up not because I agree with it, but because it's so typical of the show] [and because I find it hilarious]

0 comments to I don't understand it, but it speaks to us: